I like to read and drink coffee! I also like to spend time with my family. My favourite bible passages currently are Jeremiah 1:5 and Jeremiah 29:11. I love working at the school because we can guide our students not just academically but also spiritually, sharing God's love with them.
The Teacher Partnership Program (TPP) funds the work of our staff as national missionaries in their field of service: the school.
All our staff at Colegio Cristiano Avivando el Fuego (CCAF) understand that beyond their vocational expertise, they are ministers of the gospel to the students. Your support of $50/month or $100/month contributes along with several other sponsors to fund the position of this staff member on a monthly basis.
As a teacher partner, you participate in the following:
…our staff through prayer support as they carry out their daily work with the students.
…them to do their work by contributing to the financial cost needed to cover their ministry position.
…them with our students, having full confidence that they will carry out the vision of Christian education with the students under their specific care.
When you sponsor a teacher, you’ll receive:
• a prayer card with a photo of your teacher and information about him or her
• three formal correspondences a year in tandem with our ministry newsletter mail-out
• daily prayer from our student and staff body
• contact information for our sponsor liaison and opportunity to be in greater contact with your teacher
Your relationship with your sponsor teacher can act as a real encouragement to their ministry calling. We invite you to:
• pray regularly for your teacher and their work at the school
• write to your teacher regularly to encourage him or her
• meet your sponsor teacher on one of GSO’s short-term mission trips