In my free time I like to play music. I can play the drums and all percussion instruments. I play on the worship band at church. I'm excited to work at the school because I love kids! God made this opportunity possible and I am so glad to be here.
The Teacher Partnership Program (TPP) funds the work of our teachers as national missionaries in their field of service: the classroom.
Teachers at Colegio Cristiano Avivando el Fuego (CCAF) understand that beyond their vocational expertise, they are ministers of the gospel to their students. Your support of $50/month or $100/month contributes along with several other sponsors to fund the position of this teacher on a monthly basis.
As a teacher sponsor, you participate in the following:
…our teachers through prayer support as they carry out their daily work with the students.
…them to do their work by contributing to the financial cost needed to cover their ministry position.
…them with up to 25 children, having full confidence that they will carry out the vision of Christian education with the students under their specific care.
When you sponsor a teacher, you’ll receive:
• a prayer card with a photo of your teacher and information about him or her
• three formal correspondences a year in tandem with our ministry newsletter mail-out
• daily prayer from our student and staff body
• contact information for our sponsor liaison and opportunity to be in greater contact with your teacher
Your relationship with your sponsor teacher can act as a real encouragement to their ministry calling. We invite you to:
• pray regularly for your teacher and their work at the school
• write to your teacher regularly to encourage him or her
• meet your sponsor teacher on one of GSO’s short-term mission trips